Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Heat exchanger of burner
Ceramic heat exchanger has the following advantages:
(1) the use of ceramic heat exchanger method is direct, simple, fast, efficient, environmental protection and energy saving.Don't need to be cold and high temperature protection, low maintenance cost, don't need to make any operation ceramic heat exchanger.Suitable for all kinds of environment of industrial kiln of gas waste heat recycling, especially solve the various problem of high temperature industrial kiln waste heat temperature too high can't use;
(2) countries require ceramic heat exchanger temperature 1000 ℃ or higher, due to its high temperature resistance, so they can be placed in high temperature area, the higher the temperature, so the heat exchange efficiency, the better, the more energy saving.
(3) high temperature circumstances instead of metal heat exchanger;
(4) solve the problem of chemical industry heat exchange, corrosion resistance;
(5) ceramic heat exchanger strong adaptability, high temperature resistant, corrosion resistant, high temperature and high strength, good oxidation resistance, thermal shock stability, long service life.
Ceramic heat exchanger is widely used in iron and steel, machinery, building materials, petrochemical, non-ferrous metal smelting and other industries of all kinds of heating furnace, hot stove, heat treatment furnace, furnace, baking equipment, melting furnace and soaking pit, oil and gas boiler furnaces, the technology is through the reversing device makes two endothermic heat regenerator alternation, maximize the recovery of flue gas heat, and the combustion air and gas heated to 1000 ℃ above, even if low calorific value of inferior fuel (such as blast furnace gas) can realize stable and efficient combustion fire, can save fuel 40 ~ 70%.Production increased by more than 15%, fell by more than 40%, oxygenation loss of billet NOx emission is less than 100 PPM, flue gas emission temperature below 160 ℃, greatly reduce the greenhouse effect of the earth